Encircle now allows you to manage your own equipment list in your company settings.
*Note that you must have org admin permissions for this.
- From the home page, click Settings.
- Click Equipment.
- Click Add Equipment.
- Select the type of equipment you’re adding (dehumidifier, air mover, or air scrubber).
- Select a model (mark it as a rental if applicable).
- Input a quantity.
- When adding multiple units, indicate your asset numbers. If desired, you can add a prefix in front of your asset numbers. For example: “DH-001" to "DH-005”.
- Click Save & Add Another to add more equipment or click Save to close the window.
^Your new equipment will now be available for your field staff to start placing on claims as part of their moisture documentation.
Equipment can be retired or deleted from your list as time goes on. Read more about managing your equipment list here.
*If you don't see your model available in the dropdown, reach out to email@example.com to request it.