*Users with limited permissions will not be able to create floor plans.
NOTE: Make sure you follow our best practices for scanning!
Start Your Scan
- From the home page of the claim (or from the home page of the structure, if you are in a multi-structure claim), tap Add Floor Plans.
- Turn your device into landscape orientation and tap the gray dot to start scanning. Now you will start walking the property.
Complete Your Scan
During your scan, remember to:
- Keep to a logical route that doesn't revisit areas if possible.
- Hold your device at chest height, and tilt it slightly downwards. Aim to capture where the floor meets the wall.
- Follow any on-screen guidance (see example below).
- If needed, add special room names as you go. To do this, tap the green microphone button during your capture of that room. Say the room name out loud, and select the label from the options that appear. *Note that the system will auto-label rooms for you, so you only need to do this if you have a special room name.
Submit Your Scan
When you're done scanning:
- Tap the red dot (iOS) or slide the red button (Android) to end the scan.
- You will be prompted to review your scan before submitting. If the timeline bar at the bottom shows red, it means there was a warning issued while scanning. If the timeline has more than 30% (or about one third) red, we recommend that you redo the scan.
- When you’re ready to submit your scan, tap Save.
- You will see a notice that your scan is processing, which may take up to 6 hours*. You will receive an email when your scan has finished processing.
*Note that if you captured your scan in offline mode, you will need to reestablish a connection before your scan begins to process.