In this article:
Step 1: Enabling Encircle as a Data Provider
The first thing you’ll need to do is work with Verisk to enable Encircle as a data provider.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Date Provider Name: Encircle
- Your Company Name
- XactNet Address(es)
Your request should be processed within 24 hours.
*To find your XactNet Address, open Xactimate and click the Account button at the top right.
Step 2: Enabling Xactimate Integration in Encircle
*You will need org admin permissions to do this.
- In the web app, open the Settings tab.
- Select Integrations.
- Click the toggle button to enable the Xactimate integation.
- Click Add.
- Enter a name for your integration.
- Enter your XactNet address - specifically, just enter the last part after the @ symbol.
- Click Save.
*Note that you will be able to connect multiple Xact accounts to your Encircle account if needed. You will need the XactNet address for each account you wish to connect to Encircle.
With these steps complete, you’re ready to start importing your floor plans!