In this article:
Notes are ideal for capturing in-depth details about the structure and the loss for your room documentation. This is how you want to capture your detailed close-up photos and make specific call-outs for things like Pre-Existing Damage, Cause of Loss, Structural Damage, and so on.
We suggest that you use notes to capture the bulk of your structural photo documentation. Having your images clearly labeled with supporting commentary will make for a strong final report that tells the story of the loss.
Types of Notes
Here are some common examples of room notes:
- Pre-Existing Damage
- Source of Loss
- Structural Damage
- Contents Damage
- Discovered Damages & Changes in Scope of Work
- Health & Safety Concerns
- Date/ Mitigation Complete
- Equipment Setup
Adding a Note
- Tap the + button.
- Select Add Room Note.
- Input a title and/or description.
- (Optional) Add media by tapping one of the media icons.
- to take a photo
- to take a video
- to add media from your device gallery or elsewhere on the claim
- Tap Done to save and return to the room.
Editing a Note
- Tap the 3 dots at the top right corner of the note.
- Select an option from the menu.
- Edit allows you to update your comments or add/remove media
- View History shows you the edit history of the note
- Delete erases the note
Please sign in to leave a comment.