Encircle provides the ability to import a list of items that you may have on an external document. Watch the 2min video to see how or see the steps below.
- From the Spreadsheet view, click the Import From Excel button.
- Download and open the Template file.
- Copy the items from the original spreadsheet document into the Excel template file.
- Assign the column headings based on the type of data in the column.
- Save the file and click the Click to Attach File button.
- Click Import and Save button.
Your items will be imported to a room named, " Imported Room".