It’s important to remove the equipment at the end of the job, for a couple of reasons:
- To free it up for the next job
- So that the install / removal dates are accurate in your moisture reports (our system keeps track of how long the equipment is onsite)
For this you’ll use the Equipment tab.
- On the Hydro home screen, tap the menu at the top right.
- Select All Equipment.
- To remove all equipment from the job, tap the 3 dots at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Remove All Equipment.
If needed, you can remove equipment one-at-a-time as well.
- Tap the 3 dots next to a piece of equipment.
- Tap Remove.
Pulling moisture reports with Hydro is easy!
- Open the Documents section of the claim.
- Tap Generate Report.
- Select the PDF report type.
- Choose from one of our moisture report templates:
- Moisture Summary Report (includes 1st and last 2 readings, no reading photos or notes)
- Moisture Full Report (includes all readings with photos and notes)
- Moisture Equipment Report (includes only equipment information)
- Title the report and save.