Room Moisture Map(s)
- Choose how you want to create a moisture map:
- From Existing Sketch (if you have already created a structural sketch outside the moisture tool)
- From Existing Moisture Map (copies a moisture map from elsewhere on the claim)
- From Scratch (new moisture map)
- On a Photo (use a photo as the background like a hand drawn sketch or sketch from another platform)
- Once you’ve got a room drawn or photographed, draw in the affected area using the freehand tool to indicate the spread of water.
- (Optional) - click Place and drag and drop moisture points and / or equipment on the map.
- Click Add Another Map and repeat for each room in the chamber.
Moisture Point Creation & Moisture Content Readings
- Next to the room name, click Add.
- Select whether you want to add the moisture point on your moisture map or without a moisture map.
- If adding on a map, use the Place button and drag and drop moisture points onto the map.
- Select the material(s) for your moisture point.
- You’ll be prompted to take a material reading for this moisture point (you can skip this if desired).
- Enter the following on your reading:
- Probe Type
- Moisture Content
- Surface Temperature (Optional)
- Reading Photo (Optional)
- Note (Optional)
- Reading Date/Time will time stamped automatically but can be updated if needed.
- Click Add and repeat for all moisture points in the chamber.
- If you skipped the material readings when you created your moisture point(s), you can take them later. Tap Moisture Content Readings from the task list.
- Click on a moisture point to take a reading.
- Enter reading data and repeat for any moisture points that require readings.
Please sign in to leave a comment.