Dry Standards help you determine when wet materials are considered dry. In Encircle, Dry Standards are specific to material and meter.
- Select the Material.
- Enter the Meter and Probe Type that you use to determine the dry standards.
- Enter in the Moisture Content.
- Enter in your Drying Variance %.
- We default to 10% of the dry standard per industry best practices, but you can input your own value if desired.
- Drying Goal is automatically calculated. Materials will be considered "dry" when moisture content reaches the drying goal.
- Tap Add Another if you want to add more Dry Standards.