EncircleU, short for Encircle University, is our online learning platform. All Encircle customers have access to EncircleU at no additional cost! It’s filled with interactive courses for restorers to access on-demand to learn how to use Encircle, master field documentation best practices, earn CECs and much more.
In this article:
- Learn at your own pace with short bite-sized lessons
- Available on demand - train whenever it's most convenient for you
- Test your knowledge and increase retention with interactive app simulations
- Resume lessons where you left off and retake courses any time
- Earn IICRC credits as you learn
- Standardize training across your organization
- Track your team's training progress as an admin
How to Join
For now, you'll need a separate log in for EncircleU. Request to register here or speak to your Encircle success manager to get you signed up. Contact Encircle Support if you are unsure how to connect to your Encircle success manager.
You'll be given an Enrollment Key that you and anyone at your org can use to create a login for EncircleU. We strongly recommend using the same email address that you use to log in to Encircle.
How to Take Courses
Once you're signed up, you can click the EncircleU button in the app or go to encircleu.com in your browser to access EncircleU.
Simply click "Enroll" on any course you want to take.
Managing Your Team's Training Progress
We can set you up as an admin user in EncircleU so that you can track your team's progress, enroll them in courses, and more. We can also schedule recurring progress reports to be emailed directly to you. Reach out to us at email@example.com for help with this!