Notes on the Encircle Mobile app.
Notes are specific to a room and can include text, photos, or videos. (Notes can also include Matterport models via the Encircle Desktop Web App).
Use Notes to share information with the team remote and office about something pertaining to the room. A title and description, (body of the note) is available for input.
You can add multiple photos and videos directly from your camera to a note to save time
Good examples of notes with multiple Photos / Video:
- Pre-Existing Conditions - group all photos that makeup PEC in a room
- Cause of Loss- group all of the COL photos together, Add the title, and a full description of the source or cause of loss.
- Resulting Damage to Structure / Contents - specific photos applicable to title
- Date/ Mitigation Complete - Overview photos in a photo note showing the completed mitigation effort for each room, with commentary.
- Equipment Setup in a room.
Accessing and Viewing Notes
- When you tap on Notes, (within a room), the notes for that room will display.
- You can scroll to view all notes. The default sort is new to old, but you can toggle if needed. The subject is bold with the comment and images or videos below.
- Tap on an image - it will open the images in that note.
- Scroll or tap to view the next image or video.
- Tap X to close.
Adding a new Note
After tapping the Notes tab,
- Tap Add Note
- Enter a title and description
- Tap an icon at the bottom
- to take a photo
- to take a video
- or tap the Gallery icon on the right to add media that is already in the claim or from your device.
- Tap Save.