Sometimes photos may have accidentally been added to the wrong room (Source), and may need to moved to the correct room, (Destination).
The following steps describe how to accomplish.
- Click on the Rooms tab.
- Click on the photo icon of the Destination Room, (the room where you want to move the photos to).
- The room will open, click Add Photos.
- Click "Or Select Existing Photos"
- Click on the Source Room, (the one where the photos currently exist).
- Select each photo to copy, or Select All.
- Click Add x Photos.
- The photos to be copied will appear in a pop-up window. Click Save Photos to confirm.
Lastly, you need to remove the photos from the room they were copied from. Go to the original room source,
- Click the Rooms tab.
- Click the photos Icon on the original room.
- Hover the mouse over the photo to delete. A Trash Icon will appear. Click to delete the photo.
- Repeat for all photos to be deleted.