Also see: Setting up Custom Documents and Forms
One of the best features of Encircle is the ability to create a comprehensive report within minutes - even while on-site. The report contains all the basic formatting, including a linked table of contents, link images, and all of the critical information captured in the claim file.
- First, create a signable document such as a "work authorization" and get it signed by the customer while on site.
- Second, create an initial report or 24-hour report, that contains all your findings and media and attach the signed work authorization or release.
Create a Signable Form (Work Authorization)
If you plan to have the document signed immediately after creating, you can tap Preview and Sign, rather than Save.
Getting the Document Signed
- Go to Documents and tap on the document previously created.
- Tap Edit Document.
- Tap Preview and Sign.
- Help the customer to view and scroll the document in order to understand the agreement.
- Follow the prompts for signing. Note: some custom forms may require both parties' signatures and /or initials.
Initial Report (24Hour Report) Basic most common task.
- Go to Documents and tap Generate Report.
- Tap PDF Report, then Encircle PDF Report.
- Tap Everything. This selects everything in the claim to included in the report.
- Enter a Report Title - such as "Initial Report", and a description. (optional).
- Tap Attach Documents and select the signed agreement or others listed. Tap Select.
- Tap Attach Photo, tap Gallery, tap Pick Existing Photo.
- Tap to select a photo, typically a front elevation, and tap Select. Tap Done.
- Tap Save. Your report will process for a few minutes.
Other options are available when you tap on a report, such as View, Email, and Edit.
Please sign in to leave a comment.