You can now filter your Box Summary by Room, Disposition, Box number, and Location and see the box count for each.
- The box count per room will speed up the billing process by providing you with the information you need to give your carriers.
- Similarly, the box count by disposition can help in calculating cleaning costs.
- Contractors can use the box count by location to ensure all boxes are accounted for in storage and reduce any liability.
- Go the Boxes Section
- Select a Filter such as Disposition, Rooms, Boxes or Location
- Make a specific selection to filter on.
- The box summary information will be updated along with the resulting filtered boxes.