Skip to main content
Step 3 Creating a Moisture Map, Points and Dry Standards
Step 3 - Creating a Moisture Map, adding moisture points and Dry Standards
- Add a sketch to serve as a moisture map to plot the moisture points and equipment placement.
- You can use an existing sketch in the file or create a new one or use a photo as the backdrop for the moisture map.
- Use the place button and drag a moisture point on to the moisture map. Next, select room, the material being measured and enter the readings for the moisture point.
- Add the reading for the dry standard of the material.
- Repeat this process for each room.