Also, see the article "How to Add Additional Photos to a Photo Note"
Photo notes are notes that allow multiple photos to be collected together, titled and a descriptive text added forming a complete package about a specific subject.
Good examples of Photo notes:
- Pre-Existing Conditions - group all photos that makeup PEC in a room
- Cause of Loss- group all of the COL photos together, Add the title, and a full description of the COL.
- Resulting Damage to Structure / Contents - specific photos applicable to title
- Date/ Mitigation Complete - Overview photos in a photo note showing the completed mitigation effort for each room, with commentary.
How to Do It:
- Tap on the photo note tab, select Photo note as the type.
- Take photos of a specific subject matter - like "Cause of Loss"
- Continue to add photos for the same subject and then tap Done.
- The Photo Note pop up will appear- enter a meaning title like "Cause of Loss"
- Enter a full Description - there is no limit on the text that can be entered into the description field. Tap Save.
- The Photo Note is a complete story about the specific subject. As seen here on the Desktop web app