You can add photos, text, videos, and Matterport models to any room in the claim. Typically these notes and media will have information that is specific to the room.
Notes that are more general in content or "claim level", should be placed in the General Notes area.
To add notes or media to a room do the following:
1. Click on the Rooms menu item.
2. Click on the room you want or the Open Room button; the room view will open.
3. Click the Add Note button to add various media types: Photos, Text, Videos, and Matterport Models.
4. Enter the title and description.
5. Click Add, to upload media from your hard drive, or click Select Existing Media, to copy media from anywhere within the claim file. Follow the prompts to add the media. Click Save.