Before the work starts, take 360degree photos of the room or area, starting at the entrance, moving from left to right, building a panoramic view.
This should be done in the Photos tab just this one time. All other photos should be taken using the PhotoNotes option. Tap on a Room or tap Add Room - (enter a name and use a descriptor like unaffected or affected and include COL, Cause of Loss, if it originated in the room. Example: Home Office ( Affected / COL).
- Tap the Photos button, the camera opens,
- Starting at the left from the entrance, tap the Camera button to take a photo and then move the camera a bit to the right and repeat till the room is done.
- Tap Add to add another photo.
- Use the exposure tool to brighten the image if shooting into a window.
- Cross to the other side of the room and take a photo of the entrance to include in your photo set.